Oliff PLC has a philosophy of growing the firm and “promoting within” ― this applies to the professional development of all our staff members, including new attorneys, managers, IP Specialists, and office assistants.
With a team-oriented philosophy, we begin with an extensive orientation program that familiarizes the new employee with Oliff PLC’s systems, forms, and values. We then assign a more experienced “mentor” to guide the new employee’s work on active projects. The mentor will train the new employee with the goal that the training will enable the new employee to function independently as early as possible, and subsequently to rise to the status of a mentor as his or her experience grows.
We offer several benefit and reward programs to promote our employees’ well-being, financial security, and work-life balance:
- Annual compensation/performance reviews
- Medical insurance plans
- Dental insurance
- Vision plans
- Generous paid child care leave programs for all new parents
- Generous paid time off programs including paid holidays
- Profit-sharing and retirement benefits
- Life insurance
- Short and long-term disability benefits and insurance
- Paid parking
- Discounted gym memberships